Assistant Account Executive:
Woman-owned and operated full-service communications firm seeks star Assistant Account Executive to complete company line-up. At Anthology, we focus on developing and implementing campaigns that help clients connect with target audiences. Our high-touch, client-centric approach ensures we exceed client expectations.
As a small firm, every team member is essential to success. For this reason, we believe in providing professional development, opportunities for growth, competitive salaries and a supportive work environment. The candidate will work from home until July and then sit 2/3 days per week in the Anthology Washington, DC office.
- The assistant account executive is responsible for supporting accounts in daily activities while learning the various contracting processes, account requirements, client management, and other account/company functions as specified by supervisors.
- Understand key client information including strategy, deliverables and services, branding, competitors, etc.
- Conduct research, outline, write, edit and proofread materials, and assist with research including industry trends and competitor innovations.
- Provide client and team service administrative work including preparing client status and activity reports, attending meetings and conference calls, compiling media monitoring reports and competitor coverage, scheduling and logistics.
- Demonstrate robust knowledge of social media platforms and their proper use, including Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.
- Exhibit and utilize exceptional communication and organizational skills in supporting multiple accounts and tight timelines.
- Outstanding writing and overall communication skills. applicants will be asked to provide a writing sample.
- This is an entry-level account position. An assistant account executive should demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills along with the ability to work effectively with a variety of team members, partners, clients, etc.
- 4-year degree from an accredited university in a relevant field.
- Prior internship experience preferred.
- Strong work ethic and dedication to consistently provide quality work to their team and clients.
- Media monitoring, social and digital skills, knowledge of MS Office, Canva, WordPress (a plus)
- Takes direction well, is not afraid to ask questions, is eager to learn in their field of communications and PR.
Salary & Benefits
- The annual salary range for this position is $43,000.00 to $50,000.00, depending on experience.
- Anthology provides health insurance, retirement savings account, paid holidays, paid sick and vacation time. This position is a combination of telework and in-person in Washington, DC. Full telework Is expected until July 2021.
To apply. Send resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org Subject line: Assistant Account Executive: Health Communications