The U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration (DOLETA)
was looking to upgrade its existing web portal for workforce development professionals
to a more engaging website that would encourage conversation among users. Anthology Communications worked as a subcontractor to develop a new brand, tagline and a host of new material and content designed to garner interest and excitement among stakeholders, current users, and new audiences.
- Developed a new logo, a tagline, graphics, and materials
- Developed a communications plan for the launch of the brand that included stakeholder outreach and partner development
- Developed content for various mediums – email marketing, blogs, articles and invites to drive traffic to the website
- Developed social media for use by DOL and stakeholder organizations to alert the workforce community of new features and elements of the website
- Produced a video highlighting aspects and features of the new site