VA Office of Connected Care
Strategic Communications, Content Development, Research, Media & Stakeholder Outreach
Since 2013, Anthology has provided support to VA’s Office of Connected Care which provides digital solutions that expand access to care beyond the walls of the medical center through online portals, apps and telehealth. Over the many years, Anthology’s work has spanned across several areas of communications, including planning, product launches and campaign plan development, research, message development, media training, crisis communications simulation exercises and more.
Some of our favorite highlights:
- Led efforts to develop a messaging platform for health apps.
- Co-led media training sessions with senior leadership to better prepare them for media interviews and speaking engagements.
- Secured numerous media placements in a variety of Veteran-facing and Health IT facing publications.
- Wrote conference speaking and award submissions for more than 20 different outlets and events, providing leadership with strategic speaking opportunities.
- Developed a monthly internal engagement series to educate VA staff on apps and technologies for care.
- Co-facilitated crisis communications exercises with leadership and others.
- Planned and promoted several different social media events (Facebook Live, Twitter Chats) that reached hundreds of thousands of Veterans
- Created successful campaign and product launch plans for several key technologies.
- Acts as key communications adviser to leadership.
Anthology continues to work with OCC as part of a contracting team that touches various elements of communications, analytics and website. Currently, we are focusing on continuing a partner and stakeholder strategy to drive adoption of VA virtual technologies to as many Veterans as possible. Visit the OCC website for more.